This beautiful Zipper Bag project is perfect for confident beginners. Complete with easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll have fun creating this stylish piece.
The finished bag measures 8½” x 11½” approx. and features bird and flower designs. It is lined with a coordinating fabric.
These are premium quilting weight fabrics, made from 100% cotton. They are easy to work with and soft to the touch.
We’ve carefully created this kit to include everything you need to make this one-of-a-kind zipper bag.
- Gorgeous bird and flower fabric panel: “Hedgerow” by Bee Brown from Dashwood Studio.
- Navy blue plain fabric for the base.
- 10” navy blue zip.
- Cotton wadding.
- A reel of coordinating Guttermann sewing thread.
- Full instructions including colour step by step photos of how to make the zipper bag.
You will need:
- Sewing machine and zipper foot.
- Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat.
- Iron and ironing board.
We have taken care to provide a true representation of the colours in this product, but please be aware that due to screen resolution, lighting and other factors it is impossible to represent colour to 100% accuracy.