We created the Sampler Quilt Project to help beginner and intermediate quilters improve their skills and confidence.
This kit contains all of the fabric, wadding and binding needed to complete a throw size quilt measuring 36″ x 46″. Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions are provided on our blog. The initial blog post is here.
To complete this project, all you need is your sewing machine and a pair of scissors.
This kit is ideal for the novice or intermediate quilter, who wants to improve their skills.
The Kit Contains
FQ = Fat Quarter (minimum 18″x22″)
- ½m fabric 1 (white, width 44″ which is approx 112cm)
- 1xFQ fabric 2 (navy blue)
- 1xFQ fabric 3 (airforce blue)
- 1xFQ fabric 4 (light blue)
- 1xFQ fabric 5 (dark grey, linen look)
- 1xFQ fabric 6 (mid grey)
- 1xFQ fabric 7 (light grey, linen look)
- 1¼m wadding (width 1m)
- 1¼m backing fabric (width 44″ which is approx 112cm)
- 4m bias binding tape (1″ which is approx 25mm)