Embrace the joy of crafting with our ‘Butterfly Garden’ Tote Bag Sewing Kit – a beautiful project for sewing enthusiasts or the perfect heartfelt gift for the crafters in your life!
This project creates a practical finished piece, but more importantly it’s fun to make and increases your confidence at sewing.
The finished bag measures 13½” x 15½” and features a gorgeous butterfly design. It is lined with coordinating aqua blue fabric, which adds a splash of colour.
These are premium quilting weight fabrics, made from 100% cotton. They are easy to work with and soft to the touch.
We’ve carefully created this kit to include everything you need to make this one-of-a-kind tote bag.
- Stunning butterfly fabric panel: “Flutter” by Bethan Janine from Dashwood Studio.
- Beautiful aqua blue lining fabric.
- A reel of coordinating Guttermann sewing thread.
- Full instructions including colour step by step photos of how to make the tote bag.
You will need:
- Sewing machine
- Scissors or rotary cutter and cutting mat.
- Iron and ironing board.
We have taken care to provide a true representation of the colours in this product, but please be aware that due to screen resolution, lighting and other factors it is impossible to represent colour to 100% accuracy.